Picot powerpoint presentation | Nursing homework help
Develop a change project and to implement this project in the field. To review the early steps in the research process, we have developed a mini-practice research assignment to prepare you. During this lesson, you will use the PICOT questioning format/formula to develop an answerable research question. All elements are listed below:
- P: Population/disease (age, gender, ethnicity, disorder)
- I: Intervention or variable of interest (exposure to a disease, risk behavior, prognostic factor)
- C: Comparison (a placebo or “business as usual” such as no disease, absence of risk factor, or prognostic factor B)
- O: Outcome (risk of disease, accuracy of a diagnosis, rate of occurrence of adverse outcome)
- T: Time (the time it takes to demonstrate an outcome; e.g., the time it takes for the intervention to achieve an outcome or how long participants are observed)
Prepare an evidence-based practice (EBP) PowerPoint presentation on a topic of your choice that is relevant to advanced nursing practice education, leadership, quality improvement, or change.
Your presentation should include:
- Identification of an advanced practice nursing issue or practice problem of concern
- Design a research question using the PICOT format
- A brief literature review and findings related to best practices with at least three scholarly resources cited in APA (6th ed.) format
- Plan, Do, Study, Act Process that could be used
- Any implications that the investigation might have for nursing practice
Remember is for Nursing related topic.