https://nursingacademics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png 0 0 NursingAcademics https://nursingacademics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-300x75.png NursingAcademics2021-06-22 05:25:342021-06-22 05:25:34Week 10 hum | Human Resource Management homework help
Week 10 hum | Human Resource Management homework help
Please respond to one of the following, using the resources from this week’s Learn and those below as the basis of your response:
- Choose one painting by a late 20th century African American artist: Bearden, Lawrence, Basquiat, or Colescott.
- Describe specific elements of the works from the chosen artists that represent the multiplicity of the African American experience.
- Identify one by an African American artist that you would like in your home or workplace, and explain why.
- Choose one example of architecture that you believe best exemplifies the characteristic post-modern style.
- Provide specific elements as rationale for your selection.
Describe two of the features of postmodern style that you find intriguing.
- Activism! The 60’s and 70’s were hotbeds of activism. Name one group that fought for its rights during that period and one event that best represents their success or failure.
- In this document, you will find a musical tour of America between the end of the 50’s and the antiseptic motorcycle gang in Marlon Brando’s movie to the very different breed and period depicted in Peter Fonda’s masterpiece, Easy Rider, As someone who lived through it, I see a far better America, back then, with much better music. What do the changes we see in music and its impact on culture in the 60’s and 70’s say about America? Would you let your sister date a Rolling Stone?Beatles or Stones.docx