Ist information project | Computer Science homework help
1. Background: The amount of personal information available on the Internet is frightening. Anonymous users can discover your name, DOB, place of address (with photo), email address(es), dating profiles, phone number, likes, dislike, family relatives, social media accounts, and photos …the list goes on and on.
Requirements: Using https://osintframework.com/ , or other tools (ex. Google), research the information available on yourself. Try to find all of the information listed above (even if some of it might be inaccurate) and make sure to list the sites (URLs) you found it on. If you cannot find a specific information, explain what you tried to do in order to find it. Then, answer these four questions:
What are the advantages and disadvantages (or dangers) of these tools?
Were you aware that this information was online?
Does knowledge of this information on these sites make you vulnerable?
What steps could you take to make this information harder to obtain? (give example of actual, specific steps)
1-2 pages for this assignment. It has to have enough pages to prove your point and to cover all the requirements.
2. Using Social Blade and other online resources, compare and contrast two influential influencers. You choose two platforms.
· What are they selling?
· What is their mission/goal?
· What is the total count of their video views?
· How much money do they make from their Youtube videos?
· How many subscribers do each have?
· Do they partner with brands to advertise merch?
· How many subscribers do they average in a day?
· What are their monthly views?
· What are their monthly subscriptions?
· How often do they post?
- Days per Week
· What age is their target audience?
· What gender is their target audience?
· What type of lifestyle does their target audience have?
Once you’ve completed the first part of the assignment, please answer these questions.
· Does knowing this information about influencers a company make a decision on which influencer to sponsor or have promote their products?
· What would impact a company’s decision to have an influencer promote its products?
· Do you think “Cancel Culture” plays into the rise and fall of influencers? Why or Why not?
REQUIREMENTS: You will produce a detailed report of several pages answering these questions and citing your sources.