1. Explain the ways in which the Internet is a direct-response medium.
2. Distinguish between acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies.
3. Identify the elements of a direct response marketing strategy.
4. Explain the concepts of offer, customer lifetime value, and testing.
5. Explain the role of a customer database in the development and execution of Internet marketing programs.
6. Describe a data warehouse and how it is used by marketers.
7. Define data mining and explain why it is important in making marketing decisions.
8. Describe how strategies can become more customer focused by using information-driven marketing.