This is a two-part assignment.
Part 1 – Pick one design software of choice – 100 Points
- Chief Architect
- Higharc – Recreate the KHI-Ranch Plan #1916 – Track your time and include this in the final write-up.
In your design software of choice, be creative and produce a simple floor plan, dream home, or layout of your apartment. Make sure the drawing is to scale (1/8″ = 1′ or 1/4″= 1′).
It needs to include:
- Floor Plan layout that reflects the space.
- Overall dimensions of each room.
- Window and doors located and sizes.
- Fixtures, appliances, or other features are included in the space.
- Basic title block with identifying information in the correct location
- Your names
- Space Name/Location
Part 2 – Write up a one-pager about what you learned utilizing your software of choice. – 50 Points
- Give me your top three takeaways on your software of choice. What did you like, and what did you dislike.
- Include how much time you spent on your creating design.