The Federal Reserve (Fed) exerts considerable control over the money supply. In your paper:
- Identify the tools the Fed uses to control the money supply (traditionally there have been 3 tools but see this article (Links to an external site.) for a discussion of a new, fourth tool).
- Discuss how those tools can be used to control the money supply.
- Identify the tool the Fed uses most often and explain why the Fed seldom uses the other two.
- Discuss the most recent actions by the Fed.
- Evaluate those actions in terms of how they might affect your career decisions. For example, would the Fed actions make it better or worse to seek a bomb change or to leave the workforce and return to school, etc).
Adhere to the following standards: