Listen to the following TED Talk on Artificial Intelligence: Sam Harris-“Can we build AI without losing control over it?”
Then, answer the following questions neatly on notepaper:
1. What hook does Mr. Harris use (it’s long)?
2. What is his thesis?
3. What is an “intelligence explosion”?
4. What/Who does Mr. Harris compare ants to? (What is his analogy?)
5. What are the three “Assumptions about Intelligence” he lists?
6. What is the name of the person Mr. Harris suggests is “the smartest person who ever lived?”
7. Does Mr. Harris have a solution to this problem he presents?