The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.
• A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of: “Use any salary value you would like to test, but realize that I will use some random value to verify your program’s algorithm”.
• The current sales target for every salesperson is: “This will be some “total” amount that is the goal to sell. Ie: The goal may be to sell $3,000,000 dollars worth of goods”.
• The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is: “some percentage” of total sales, but will now be 20% only if the total sales are greater than 80% of the total.
• If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is: “some value greater than 1”.
• The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
• The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson’s annual sales.
Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look like this:
Total Sales Total Compensation
The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
• The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
• The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.
• There should be proper documentation in the source code.